Saturday, March 29, 2008

unhealthy love? 365.188

those of you that know me, know that i love me my seltzer. i could drink gallons of the stuff all day every day. it soothed my nausea, it fulfills my daily water requirement, its like a miracle. today we were out shopping and stop and shop had a sale. 3 for $1. (normally its anywhere from $0.60 to $0.80 a bottle) it was as if the heavens had opened and i could see the manna falling at my feet. this incredible bounty was only made better by the fact that, they had already received their kosher for passover shipment and the sale applied to that seltzer as well (normally upwards of a $1 a bottle). well we stocked up 15 bottles for me and 12 for passover (i daresay there will be another trip back to the store to get another dozen or so before the sale goes away!) so dear reader you tell me unhealthy love or just a gal who loves her some seltzer.

No comments: