Monday, April 7, 2008

the end of a long day 365.199

this evening i finished the project, its submitted and while it was exhausting i feel a sense of pride of having accomplished it.

today i also i found out that my pictures, my emails, my address book, my calendar, my school documents, my wedding documents (speeches in particular) . . . this list could go on, are forever gone. (if you are someone who has any of these things please email them to me i want them back!) the people who i put much faith in, called me this afternoon to tell me that my hard-drive data is non-recoverable, they can't even get one complete piece of data off of it. its a paperweight, no its worse than that because its not even pretty. so this afternoon i cried and i fought off a headache and i finished my project. life goes on and it could be worse, much, much worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so vey sorry, i will look for what i have,love you
mami