Monday, October 15, 2007
- our gas bill will (hopefully) be lowered because we have a controlled thermostat
- the old thermostat was round (which you can clearly see) we don't have the paint color to touch up this travesty
- the wall appears to be only made of paint since anything you screw in just goes all the way (and not in the good way) this includes mollies. haven't tried a butterfly yet i am pretty sure that the only thing was holding up the old thermostat was the paint.
- we had to use duct tape to hold it up until we come up with a better solution, which still won't solve the rectangular box in a round hole problem.
- the duct tape isn't really strong enough to hold it up so its slowly falling off, which means that every time one of us walks by we push it back up.