Thursday, January 24, 2008

not here 365.124


tonight we came home from visiting friends to discover that Jackson had eaten most of a pack of sugar free gum. i am pretty sure that the gum contained xylitol which is a toxin for dogs. so after making him vomit, we rushed him over to Angel memorial, where he is now. He spent the night there to make sure that he doesn't have liver poisoning and to keep his blood sugar and pressure up. it was a stressful evening. we are hopeful that things went well because we haven't heard from the vet. (no news is good news she told us) we get to bring him home after work on thursday. updates to follow

1 comment:

Alexa Z said...

Oh no! Poor Jackson. He'll be home tonight, happy and ready for some lovin'!